Some peoples are struggling with alcoholism. They are having an insurance plan through Cigna drug rehab insurance. You have received at least partial coverage for rehab network facilities. Your out-of-pocket costs will depend on your plan and deductible. All insurance carriers are including Cigna, cover alcohol addiction treatment because rehab is a method that has been proven to work to help alcoholics avoid relapse and even sustain sobriety. Cigna insurance coverage for alcohol addiction rehab/treatment, there is a lot of information to process.
Type Of Rehabs Cigna Will Pay For
Cigna insurance for alcohol addiction treatment covers all traditional forms of rehab that are in-network. This means that any Cigna drug rehab facility that is considered part of the Cigna network will be paid for once you exceed your deductible. There are treatments that Cigna coverage usually excludes:
- Over-the-counter medication
- Luxury and Private Treatment Facilities
- Out-of-Network Facilities
- Alternative Healing things like yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc.
- When you go to research different facilities you want to make sure that not only the facility is covered, but at all forms of treatment it offers are covered by your plan.
Pay for Local Rehab and Out-of-State Treatment
These treatments are covering local rehab and out-of-state treatment and it is covering the facility and treatments.
Pay for Private or Luxury Treatment
- It does not cover by private or luxury treatments. Because these treatments are the average patient only needs. These patients are needed to cover the bill if he wants to attend one of these facilities.
- However, it is important to remember just because insurance doesn’t cover a certain alcohol addiction treatment facility, doesn’t mean a patient can’t attend it. It just means that he will have to pay for the treatment out-of-pocket.