Our skin is constantly bombarded by environmental factors and changing food habits. There are several reasons for pimple and acne formation, to name a few excess oils, dead cells, and bacteria clogging the skin. The non-inflammatory type occurs close to the surface of your skin and is usually minor and tends to heal quickly. Among non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne, inflammatory acne tends to leave behind scars and marks.
Best Home remedies to the removal of scars:
Acne scars are embarrassing. You might have gone through various methods on how to remove pimple scars. Below mentioned few remedies that you probably have right now at your home can help eliminate dark spots and acne marks.
- Coconut Oil: Looking to restore your skin glow? A few drops of oil applied on the face in the morning can give a long-lasting freshness. Castor oils can also be added in your everyday skincare packs.
- Aloe vera: The antioxidants present in aloe vera reduce swelling and removes dead skin cells. Just scrap it off the leaf and apply gently on your skin, wash after dry with cold water.
- Honey: Honey has more medicinal property. Acting as a natural moisturizer it shows effects on the stimulation of tissue regeneration. Mix honey to your skincare routine.
- Onion extract: Properties to reduce inflammation, redness and soreness onion is highly recommended. One tablespoon of onion juice can easily remove pimple scars.
- Lemon: If you think of lightening your scar this natural bleach can be of great help. Squeeze half lemon on the scar and leave it for 15 minutes and wash.
- Turmeric powder: This wonderful turmeric contains curcumin which adds pigmentation to your skin and thereby reducing excess production of melanin. Use it with honey and rinse with cool water.
- Egg white: Egg whites exhibit skin tightening and healing properties. Add a few drops of lemon to one egg white in alternate days to lighten the scars.
Medical treatments for removal of scars:
It is always important to keep in mind that more severe scarring requires treatment by a dermatologist. Acne scars are premier treated using the right medicinal creams. A long-lasting scar would deeply affect the skin tissue and thus require few agents like azelaic acid and kojic acid. Common scar removal treatments such as chemical peeling, lasers, skin grafting are being successful in recent years. To determine which is best for you, you have to discuss the pros and cons of each procedure with your dermatologist.
Quick Prevention tips:
- Wash your face twice a day
- Increase the intake of water
- Do not squeeze or pick your pimples
- Add fruits and vegetables in your daily diet
- Avoid eating oily food items
- Try to keep yourself away from the sun
- Do not use chemical containing makeup products often
- Choose herbal soaps
The above remedies may helps to get the answer for the question how to remove pimple scars. It is essential to follow on a daily bases to cherish the beauty of having healthy glowing skin!
How can I make the most of my business trip in Jeonju with rejuvenating massage experiences?
Jeonju, a city famous for its rich social heritage and scrumptious cuisine, offers something other than a thriving business environment. For business explorers, incorporating rejuvenating massage experiences into your itinerary can hoist your visit and provide an ideal harmony among work and relaxation. This is…
Use the world-class telemedicine and Tele counseling services on time
Have you understood the significance of improving your overall health without compromising the schedule and budget? You can explore and make certain the basics of the telemedicine and telecounseling services at this time. Telemedicine is real-time and remote medical services. It lets patients get…