We all know that our eyes are the most delicate part of our body. They require to be treated with the utmost precision and correction. Even when undergoing any eye surgery, one needs to make sure that they consult the best eye specialist around them. Do not take hasty decisions that can prove to be wrong in the future.
Talking about ReLEx SMILE, people who want to correct their vision can opt for this eye surgery. The treatment has emerged as the third generation of laser vision correction in no time. It is overtaking LASIK and PRK as the most preferred eye surgery with its safety, precision and faster recovery.
Let us learn more about ReLEx SMILE, the safest eye surgery you need!
What Is ReLEx Smile?
ReLEx stands for Refractive Lenticule Extraction is an advanced laser vision correction and the most advanced refractive surgery today. SMILE stands for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction that is an innovative procedure for the treatment. It is a type of therapy that can help correct Ametropia gently and safely. The process does not require to create an opening or make a flap on the cornea that usually is the case with LASIK. Thus, it is the development of the Femto-LASIK Procedure by providing the safest eye surgery ever.
What Are The Benefits Of ReLEx SMILE Treatment?
Over the years, the treatment has proven to be incredibly beneficial for everyone with minimal side effects.
- Offers a more stable cornea as it retains bio mechanical strength
- Offers 100% bladeless and flapless treatment.
- Safer than LASIK and PRK as there is no flap creation
- Minimal Side effects on the eyes after treatment.
- No post-laser discomfort.
- Chances of dry eyes reduces significantly
- Completely painless
What Are The Benefits Of Its Advanced Technology?
The excellent technology for ReLEx SMILE treatment used for laser eye surgery offers the following:
- Suitable for patients with dry eyes, thin cornea, and also corneal stability.
- Offers a keyhole technology with quick healing.
- Rapid treatment that lasts up to 30 seconds for each eye.
- 100% bladeless and does not make the flap on eyes
- Advanced, safe and secure like no other eye treatment.
Seek The Treatment At Your Comfort
ReLEx SMILE treatment takes a maximum of 15 to 20 minutes for both eyes. The best part is that this one does not refrain you from eating your daily diet like most other laser eye surgeries. You can have anything without any hassling experience. What is even better is that you do not feel any pain or itchiness post the surgery. It also helps treat both eyes in the same sitting, making it an easier choice for everyone. The convenience that comes from this treatment is helpful for all. So, if you are looking for permanent vision correction, this treatment is safe for you.