When we’re new to CPAP, we often think of gigantic machines with clunky masks that create dents on the face when you wake up. Recently, CPAP pillow masks have had complete overhauls from their predecessors. None more so than the Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
These masks are directly inserted into the nasal cavity thus offering more movability and flexibility. Gone are the days of uncomfortable, ill-fitting masks! If you’re on the fence about trying nasal pillow masks, here are some advantages (and some drawbacks) of using nasal pillow CPAP masks:
- Sleep whatever way you want: Nasal CPAP pillow masks work well for active sleepers, or for those who toss and turn a lot at night. This mask stays on more easily compared to the other masks because of its minimal and fuss-free design.
- Perfect for people with facial hair: For people who want to keep their facial hair while undergoing CPAP, it may result in air leaks when utilizing nasal masks or full-face masks. Nasal Pillow CPAP masks, on the other hand, will provide you with that option without compromising your therapy and overall experience.
- Little to no leaks: With these masks, airflow is directed into the nasal passages which reduce the potential of air leakage.
- Space granted: For people who may be uncomfortable with the space occupied by masks on the face or who are claustrophobic, Nasal Pillow Masks can give you more room because of its lightweight and minimal design.
- Netflix, Read, and CPAP chill: If you’re the type to watch or read something before bed, these masks offer a better field of vision compared to any other masks because it doesn’t cover the bridge of the nose and does not get in the way when watching.
A few concerns:
- For mouth breathing: For those who breathe through their mouth, using this mask can be uncomfortable and unsuccessful in treating sleep apnea. If ever you do decide to get a Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask, best to pair it with a chin strap to keep the mouth closed while sleeping.
- High-Pressure: People needing high levels of pressure for their CPAP may find that this mask can become uncomfortable because of its direct flow through the nose.
- Sensitivity: If your nose is sensitive and tends to bleed, this mask may not be suitable for you as there are high rates of nasal dryness and can eventually cause nose bleeding.
As innovation strives to make medical tools more efficient and minimal, Nasal Pillow CPAP Masks makes CPAP therapy more accessible and comfortable for those that need it. If you feel that this is the right mask for you, visit this shop to see different kinds of Nasal CPAP Pillow Masks and get one that you like.
How can I make the most of my business trip in Jeonju with rejuvenating massage experiences?
Jeonju, a city famous for its rich social heritage and scrumptious cuisine, offers something other than a thriving business environment. For business explorers, incorporating rejuvenating massage experiences into your itinerary can hoist your visit and provide an ideal harmony among work and relaxation. This is…
Use the world-class telemedicine and Tele counseling services on time
Have you understood the significance of improving your overall health without compromising the schedule and budget? You can explore and make certain the basics of the telemedicine and telecounseling services at this time. Telemedicine is real-time and remote medical services. It lets patients get…