Why Is It Difficult for Women to Lose Weight & What Can Be Done About It?
The physiologies of both men and women are different from each other, which affects the overall functioning of their bodies. Women have a metabolic rate lower than their male counterparts, which means their bodies require lower amounts of calories for proper up-keeping. All the extra calories are stored in the form of fat in the body. There are various qualified medical professionals who provide services for women weight loss in Spokane who you can get in touch with.
We have often seen men getting lean and shedding those extra pounds more quickly than females. So, why is it harder for women to lose weight than men? Of course, genes could play an important factor, but there are several other factors involved. Let us look at them each, one-by-one.
Why Is It Hard For Women To Lose Weight?
- Metabolic Rate: Metabolic rate in women is slower than that in men since females have more body fat than muscle mass. This fat composition in the body decelerates the metabolism, making it hard for females to lose the accumulated weight.
- Menopause: The lowering of estrogen levels during menopause in the body leads to increased body weight. This is another reason for the slowed-down metabolic rate due to the reduced production of hormones.
- PCOS Issues: A considerable percentage of women in the world’s population suffers from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which causes hormonal misbalance leading to weight gain. If you suspect any such condition, get in touch with an expert in women weight loss in Spokane.
How to Manage Healthy Weight Loss?
Since we have thoroughly looked at and answered the most frequently asked question, “why is it harder for women to lose weight?”, let us now look at some ways to facilitate healthy weight loss.
- Following the Right Eating Patterns: As you must have heard, weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise; noticing your eating patterns is crucial. A female body required around 1200 calories per day. A balanced diet is the key to healthy weight loss.
- Exercise: Achieving optimum amounts of bodyweight requires a proper exercise routine, including resistance training, weight training, etc.
- Focus on the Longer Run: Sticking to your goals to achieve the right body weight is the key to maintaining a healthy weight throughout your life.
These are some ways to attain a healthy weight and losing all those extra ounces of dangling fat from the body.
How can I make the most of my business trip in Jeonju with rejuvenating massage experiences?
Jeonju, a city famous for its rich social heritage and scrumptious cuisine, offers something other than a thriving business environment. For business explorers, incorporating rejuvenating massage experiences into your itinerary can hoist your visit and provide an ideal harmony among work and relaxation. This is…
Use the world-class telemedicine and Tele counseling services on time
Have you understood the significance of improving your overall health without compromising the schedule and budget? You can explore and make certain the basics of the telemedicine and telecounseling services at this time. Telemedicine is real-time and remote medical services. It lets patients get…